Tuesday 10 November 2015

Homemade Bread

Hhomemade bread. These 2 little words tend to inspire two reactions in people: 1. The smell of it baking in the oven is almost as good as eating it hot with melted butter. And 2. Fear. People think that making bread is labour intensive and takes all day and is really hard. I'm here to tell you to have no fear for I have a fail-proof recipe which will give you delicious fresh bread in 1 hour. No mixer required. 4 ingredients. Honest. Oh, and it's delicious.
The trick to bread is all in the kneading. Which can take some practice. Kneading is what activates the gluten which gives bread its texture. If you don't knead it enough, your bread is going to be tough and brickish. When I was a girl, my mom taught me to make bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment