Tuesday 6 September 2011

Popping my Blogging Cherry

I have never done this before but I've often been interested. Today, a friend sent me a link to her friend's travel blog from their recent trip to Peru and as I was reading it, I thought "I could do that!"
I want to share my love of food with you and what I've been eating. Many of my friends keep asking me when my cookbook is coming out, so hopefully this will satiate them until that happens.

This week's meals included Quinoalaya (jambalaya made with quinoa instead of rice), Thai Peanut Caesar salad (a Boston Pizza rip-off created by my friend Sheila) and tonight: taco casserole followed by warm apple cinnamon muffins. We're having leftovers for the rest of the week. My menu may not always be so exciting. Case in point, on Monday night I had McCain spicy fries and Chocolate Cherrios for dinner. I know what you're thinking, "Chocolate Cheerios? Gross!" I thought so too when I first saw the commercial for them but I had a sample at the grocery store and they are delicious! They satisfy my craving for cereal and chocolate at the very same time.

Hope you enjoyed reading. More to come!
Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment