Thursday 13 October 2011

Featured Recipe

This is so simple and you're going to love it. I came up with this over the Thanksgiving weekend while we were at a friend's house. My husband bought some Strongbow (apple cider), which I'm not typically a huge fan of because it's really dry. So, here's my solution to enjoying a delicious Strongbow, without your mouth feeling like you've sucked a cotton ball.

Thanksgiving Apple Cocktail
Makes 1 drink (plus a second one afterwords)

1/2 can Strongbow Cider
1/2 can Canada Dry Ginger Ale (any brand will do but Canada Dry is the very best)
6 frozen raspeberries

Mix Strongbow and ginger ale. Add frozen raspberries. Let raspberries thaw as they cool your drink.....wait for it.... I know it's going to take all your will power, but it's worth it.....after about 10 minutes the raspberries should be thawed enough to smash with the back of a spoon and infuse your drink.

You will not be disappointed! (Unless you're my husband, who hates raspberries. What a weirdo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment